Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lunch With My Idol

Carla


Carla's view from her Palm Springs home.

This is the second year that all of us girls went down there.


I went to lunch with Carla today. Carla is the person whom I most aspire to be like. She is in one word, exquisite. A lot of people would probably assume that I admire her for her possessions. This is not the case. It is true that she has all of the worldly possessions that we all strive for, but what I admire most about her is her intelligence and fantastic personality. She is the an excellent attorney and everyone that knows her respects her. A lot of powerful women are known as being cut-throat and female dogs (you know what I mean). Carla has the reputation of knowing what she wants and then works her tail off to get it. She is always prepared for court and speaks in such a way that emotes confidence and trust. I often ask her for advise on some of my cases. I am so lucky to have someone like her in my life.

1 comment:

Mama Nirvana said...

It is so wonderful to have a mentor. She seems like an amazing lady!

Amy